Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Insta-Wednesday: Current wardrobe staple

I wandered into Athleta a few months ago and found these really comfortable pants. I LOVE them and they're perfect for these early spring days when the mornings are cool and the afternoons warm up.
-chelsey 

 First off I have to say, pregnancy is not my friend and I can't actually believe I am posting a picture of my almost 30 week pregnant self on the internet BUT for the love of the blog, here is my recommendation to you if you are expecting now or in the future.  Buy yourself a couple nice black t-shirts and call it a day.  I hate investing in clothes that will only fit me for a few months but of course, the time comes when you need to get something.  I found this black shirt at H&M when I was about 20 weeks and have worn it multiple times a week ever since...and I plan to continue wearing it multiple times a week until July.  It cost me about 6 bucks and I got a large so that it would stretch right along with me.  

xo Dana

1 comment: