Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Currently Reading

[I've been pretty busy as of late, so while I haven't been taking the time to read any books (except for the occasional chapter of Harry Potter, when I need a mental vacay), I have been obsessed with Savory, the new magazine put out by GIANT. And while I know I'm jaded (it's my place of work, after all), I can't say enough how much I recommend it! I made some chicken & mango herb wraps from a recipe in the most recent version, and they're delicious. Happy reading (&cooking)!]
xoCarrie

 I read this funny and highly entertaining book a few years ago but couldn't resist picking it back up again in anticipation of the movie coming out in September. Will and I are already making plans to see it! Have you read any of Bill Bryson's books? Hope you're having a great week. See you back here on Friday!
-chelsey

I've been trying to read this book since we went to the beach back in June but not having much luck getting through it.  It is a good read but this summer, I have been struggling to get through anything I pick up.  
What have you been reading lately?  We are always looking for great suggestions!
xo
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment