Friday, April 10, 2015

Lately

We've been so busy lately!  Here's a little look at what we've been up to...

 We made a quick and impromptu trip home to my parents house on the weekend of Palm Sunday.  I don't know about you but sometimes I just want to be home, where I grew up and where my family is.  I've struggled a bit with finding the true feeling of home since we moved out of our old house and going to my parents house always feels like home.  Plus, all of the above pictures make me feel so warm and cozy.  <3

Tea parties galore with my little lady.
 
 We painted and colored eggs for Easter last week.  I am personally a big fan of dipping the eggs but my two besties would much rather paint them with food coloring and q-tips. :o)

Last weekend we went to Matt's parents house for Easter and had the best time!  Sommer helped Gramma make bunny cake, we went to my favorite pizza place AND my favorite ice cream place in the Lehigh Valley, had an Easter morning egg hung, went to a beautiful Easter service and had a gorgeous day with family. 

We hope you had a wonderful Easter and a great week!  See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment