Friday, December 12, 2014

Photo Friday!

Tomorrow, my sweet babe turns 3 years old!  She has brought so much fun and joy to our lives over the past 3 years and I can't wait to squeeze her and snuggle her and celebrate her this weekend. 
xo Dana

 Happiness is laying in a big pile of leaves. Hope you've had a good week! We're looking forward to seeing a big Christmas light display tonight, making gingerbread cookies tomorrow, and a Christmas party on Sunday. 'Tis the season! 
-chelsey

After a super long week I am very excited to see the weekend! Thanks to the girls yesterday for explaining my conundrum! I don't think that we're ready to leave this space quite yet, but you may see a decrease in the amount of posts each week. That said, we love sharing our lives with all of you readers and appreciate you coming back every day to check in. I'll leave you with this gorgeous image of the Boiling Springs Lake all lit up for the holidays.
See you next week! xo Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment