Friday, October 17, 2014

Photo Friday!

The last few days have been rainy, dreary and exceptionally warm.  We broke free from the house today and found the tiny and beautiful leaves that have already fallen.  Autumn perfection.
Hope you enjoy this weekend!
xo Dana

 Annabel's been so sick since Monday and still isn't back to her normal self. Hoping to take it easy and rest up this weekend after a loooong sleepless week. I just love this photo of Tommy reading to his sick little sister one day after school. Thanks for reading this week!  Have a good one.
-chelsey

Last weekend Robert and I went to OktoberFest and he impressed everyone (and I mean everyone) by throwing baseballs to break three beer bottles and winning the grand prize of his choice! It was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to another fun weekend with my guy.
Have a great weekend everyone! xoCarrie

No comments:

Post a Comment