Friday, April 18, 2014

Photo Friday!

Spring!
I love Central Virginia in the Spring.  This year, everything's blooming at once and it's so beautiful.  Thanks for reading this week and have a fantastic weekend!  Happy Easter!
-chelsey

Last weekend my boyfriend did something awesome and got us tickets to a segway tour in one of my favorite places on earth - Gettysburg! Have you ever been on a segway? They are simultaneously fun, scary and a little nerdy! It was super fun and I highly recommend it. Have a wonderful Easter!
xoCarrie

We are lucky to live really close to Longwood Gardens and when we visited earlier this week, we found out how amazing this place really is!  I especially loved walking through the areas where all the Easter lilies were blooming...so gorgeous!  Have a great Easter weekend!
xo Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment